Aqua Moccs Outdoor Water Sandals
Before purchase, please read the Sizing Guidelines further down below. Thank you!
- Thin, bendable sole and wide toe box provide near barefoot experience, while promoting balance on a board.
- Removal bungee clasp.
- Pull-tight lacing and heel strap lock in feet for safety and swimming underwater.
- Soft, cushioned top for kneeling on a hard board in comfort.
- Sandal body material acquires no water weight, dries in seconds.
- Quick-dry inner pattern fends off clammy feet.
- Closed toe design and tough sole protect your feet and toes.
- Calibrated buoyancy provides gentle lift when floating, yet you can still swim underwater.
Lightweight: 0.44 oz to 0.54 oz depending on size
Waterproof Body Material: Chlorine-free EVA
Footwear Closure: Bungee lace with adjustable clasps
Lacing Design: Criss-cross. Optional paddle board side pattern. Laces will NOT tighten a over sized shoe. See sizing instructions.
Toe Coverage: Closed Toe
Best Use: Aquatic sports, SUP, Canoe, Kayak, Beach
Origin: Components CN, USA. Assembled Florida, USA
Aqua Moccs run true to each full size, and especially when first used they will be snug. But if a half size, go up to the next full size. For example, if you are a men's 8.5, purchase a men's 9.
The Mocc uni-body is NOT a good fit for two outlier types of feet: if you have a very large instep ("thick ankles"), or especially long, narrow feet, the Mocc uni-body will likely not give you a comfortable fit.
**If planning for majority use with thick socks, go one full size up.**
For suggested sizes, refer to the chart below.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any sizing questions in advance of purchase.
Unlike typical outdoor sandals, Aqua Moccs have ultra-thin, bendable soles. Kneel on your board, jog, jump...even swim underwater.
Kneel or sit cross legged in comfort, even on a hard board, with the patent-pending cushioned top lacing.
The wide toe box allows your FEET TO WORK LIKE FEET, and help you keep balance on a board.
They float, and help you float too. The sandal's buoyancy helps you conserve energy while treading or floating in open water.
If you are looking for the benefits of a neoprene bootie, clog, and flop, with the functional safety of a closed-toe, strap-on sandal, buy a pair of Aqua Moccs today!